lkml.org 
[lkml]   [2019]   [Jul]   [15]   [last100]   RSS Feed
Views: [wrap][no wrap]   [headers]  [forward] 
 
Messages in this thread
/
From
Date
SubjectRe: linux-next: Tree for Jul 15 (HEADERS_TEST w/ netfilter tables offload)
CC'ing netfilter.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 6:45 PM Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@infradead.org> wrote:
>
> On 7/14/19 9:48 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Please do not add v5.4 material to your linux-next included branches
> > until after v5.3-rc1 has been released.
> >
> > Changes since 20190712:
> >
>
> Hi,
>
> I am seeing these build errors from HEADERS_TEST (or KERNEL_HEADERS_TEST)
> for include/net/netfilter/nf_tables_offload.h.s:
>
> CC include/net/netfilter/nf_tables_offload.h.s
> In file included from ./../include/net/netfilter/nf_tables_offload.h:5:0,
> from <command-line>:0:
> ../include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h: In function ‘nft_gencursor_next’:
> ../include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h:1223:14: error: ‘const struct net’ has no member named ‘nft’; did you mean ‘nf’?
> return net->nft.gencursor + 1 == 1 ? 1 : 0;
> ^~~
> nf
> In file included from ../include/linux/kernel.h:11:0,
> from ../include/net/flow_offload.h:4,
> from ./../include/net/netfilter/nf_tables_offload.h:4,
> from <command-line>:0:
> ../include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h: In function ‘nft_genmask_cur’:
> ../include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h:1234:29: error: ‘const struct net’ has no member named ‘nft’; did you mean ‘nf’?
> return 1 << READ_ONCE(net->nft.gencursor);
> ^
> ../include/linux/compiler.h:261:17: note: in definition of macro ‘__READ_ONCE’
> union { typeof(x) __val; char __c[1]; } __u; \
> ^
> ../include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h:1234:14: note: in expansion of macro ‘READ_ONCE’
> return 1 << READ_ONCE(net->nft.gencursor);
> ^~~~~~~~~
> ../include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h:1234:29: error: ‘const struct net’ has no member named ‘nft’; did you mean ‘nf’?
> return 1 << READ_ONCE(net->nft.gencursor);
> ^
> ../include/linux/compiler.h:263:22: note: in definition of macro ‘__READ_ONCE’
> __read_once_size(&(x), __u.__c, sizeof(x)); \
> ^
> ../include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h:1234:14: note: in expansion of macro ‘READ_ONCE’
> return 1 << READ_ONCE(net->nft.gencursor);
> ^~~~~~~~~
> ../include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h:1234:29: error: ‘const struct net’ has no member named ‘nft’; did you mean ‘nf’?
> return 1 << READ_ONCE(net->nft.gencursor);
> ^
> ../include/linux/compiler.h:263:42: note: in definition of macro ‘__READ_ONCE’
> __read_once_size(&(x), __u.__c, sizeof(x)); \
> ^
> ../include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h:1234:14: note: in expansion of macro ‘READ_ONCE’
> return 1 << READ_ONCE(net->nft.gencursor);
> ^~~~~~~~~
> ../include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h:1234:29: error: ‘const struct net’ has no member named ‘nft’; did you mean ‘nf’?
> return 1 << READ_ONCE(net->nft.gencursor);
> ^
> ../include/linux/compiler.h:265:30: note: in definition of macro ‘__READ_ONCE’
> __read_once_size_nocheck(&(x), __u.__c, sizeof(x)); \
> ^
> ../include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h:1234:14: note: in expansion of macro ‘READ_ONCE’
> return 1 << READ_ONCE(net->nft.gencursor);
> ^~~~~~~~~
> ../include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h:1234:29: error: ‘const struct net’ has no member named ‘nft’; did you mean ‘nf’?
> return 1 << READ_ONCE(net->nft.gencursor);
> ^
> ../include/linux/compiler.h:265:50: note: in definition of macro ‘__READ_ONCE’
> __read_once_size_nocheck(&(x), __u.__c, sizeof(x)); \
> ^
> ../include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h:1234:14: note: in expansion of macro ‘READ_ONCE’
> return 1 << READ_ONCE(net->nft.gencursor);
> ^~~~~~~~~
> make[2]: *** [../scripts/Makefile.build:304: include/net/netfilter/nf_tables_offload.h.s] Error 1
>
>
> Should this header file not be tested?
>
> thanks.
> --
> ~Randy

\
 
 \ /
  Last update: 2019-07-15 19:28    [W:0.073 / U:3.744 seconds]
©2003-2020 Jasper Spaans|hosted at Digital Ocean and TransIP|Read the blog|Advertise on this site